Hi, I’m Charli! I am a goal-crushing, travel-loving Digital Designer obsessed with organising and all things magical. I am inspired by romance, the beauty in the possibility and anything that dares to think outside the box.
Planning, creating, travelling and music keep me going. My home is full of pink sparkles, fairies and unicorns. I love to escape into a good book. I often wonder what life would be like as a musical. I’m really into setting and ticking off goals, my partner Jake and our fur-baby, Kitty Meow. I believe in living your truth, not taking life too seriously and celebrating love and friendship, always.
A few random facts about me:
- In the past 4 years I have travelled to 16 countries
- Weddings are my jam. I have had the privilege of being Maid of Honour for 3 incredible women as well as rocking a few different Bridesmaid dresses
- I graduated highest of my class in both High School and University
- My family and friends are the most important thing in the world to me
- I am recently ENGAGED! I am SO EXCITED to start planning my wedding!
I’d love to share my journey with you as I embark on this exciting new chapter of my life. Subscribe below to receive updates as I plan my wedding, blogging the tips & tricks I find along the way. Witness the highs, the lows, the stress, the checklists and ultimately, the bliss of spending forever with my love.
But first, THE PROPOSAL. Read my next post here to get the lowdown on how it happened.
(WARNING: may contain scenes straight from a fairy-tale).